Common License

4.16.2018

MIND MAP FOR AN EDUCATIONAL PROJECT

Hi everyone!!

Today I have organized a new project related to Russian World Cup 2018.
I will show you an online mind map that I have designed for it. I will use it to explain what the project is going to be about to my students.
Mind maps help us order the information, ideas, and knowledge that we are going to work on. I think that it can be a very useful resource for students to learn in a different and visual way. It enables you to learn faster, take better notes and brainstorm more effectively. Whether you are writing a paper or working on a group project, mind mapping will help you save amounts of time.

Thanks to this work I have learned the importance of the mind map in schools. As a teacher, we can offer our students the mind map as a tool for the development of their study. This application is totally online so they just need a device and internet connection. 

I have used a collaborative online mind mapping software, MindMeister. It is too easy to use. Students of all ages can utilize it to study more efficiently. The only thing that you need is a google account and internet connection. People can use this app because it's too easy to use.

In this case, I have designed and explained every single element of the project. Thank this mind map, our children will be able to carry out the project and they will be able to check the information that they need. Firstly, they will know what is the goal of the project. They will know everything related to the different subjects (cross-curricular). They have the different activities to carry out the project (stages) and a video to inform them about the topic.  Finally, they will be able to do a proper work, following the evaluation points.

As all of you can see, the topic of the project is Russian World Cup 2018. Every single element of the project is related to this topic.
 MindMaster is a nice software, that you can use easily. You can create different charts and link them in different ways. However, if you want to add any video or picture you must get the premium account. I don't like this point.

However, I can say that I really love this app!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment