Common License

4.23.2018

PODCAST!



Good Morning!

Today I will share with you a new project! It is a new radio channel that people can use to upload their tales and stories. The name of the channel is Tales and fables radio channel.




I have organized the project using a document with Google Doc, a useful tool that allows designing a different kind of documents from a website. Using this tool, you can work with other people in the same document and time without having to be in the same place. To be able to use this tool the only thing that you need is a Gmail account. Let's see the document:


After that, I have recorded my podcast, in which I introduce the channel with a fable.

I use GarageBand, an app for Apple devices. You can record an audio and you can change voices and add different effects. It is so useful and easy to use. The best point of this app is that you can change a lot of things and you can save your track whenever you want.


Then, to storage the track I used SoundCloud, an online audio distribution platform that enables its users to upload, record, promote and share their originally-created sounds.

The best part about the application are the possibilities SoundCloud itself has as a social network, being that it allows you to access and listen to the recordings of the rest of users, and score them giving them point values and comments.
All of this music can be heard by streaming directly, for which you´ll need a good internet connection. As you cannot always have internet access, the app allows you to record a sound at any moment and upload it to your account later.



You can visit my audio channel:




Finally, I would like to share a playlist with you. Children will able to listen to all the audios through this playlist.




I would like to show you the Common Licence.




It has been a great experience for me because I didn't know these apps. I think it could be a great knowledge for the future because I will be able to use it with my children. Sometimes we have thought about creating a playlist to share music and I didn't know how to do it.

Through this task, children will be able to download the podcast to their devices, allowing them to access anywhere whenever they want. They will find the information and the will listen to it, discovering another way to learn.

I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment