Common License

2.08.2018

MY AVATAR







I have been created by an app: ToonTastic.
Firstly, I used other tools from the learning guide such as Tellagami or Doppelme. However, I prefer using ToonTastic.

With Toontastic I  created, animated, and narrated my own avatar. It’s as easy as play. Just move your characters around on the screen, tell your story, and Toontastic records your voice and animations and stores it on your device as a 3D video. Toontastic is a powerful and playful way to create interstellar adventures, breaking news reports, video game designs, family photo albums, and anything else you might imagine! It was fantastic to work with this app because you have a lot of possibilities. Even you can explain some contents of a subject through an animated story! It is great!



In my opinion, using an avatar can be a very interesting activity. Through it, our students can represent other reality and they can make their wishes come true. This is a very interesting way to introduce yourself to classmates.

I have learned how to design an avatar and how can I use it through the internet. I have never had an avatar and to be honest, it is fantastic! You can use it instead of your identity!

I think that I could use it in different educational ways. My students can use ToonTastic to create an avatar. Then, they can design an story, using a topic that we had worked in the classroom.
Also, it can help students gain experience and confidence before presentations and to share their learning.

Thank you! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment