Common License

2.22.2018

CONTENT CURATION


Hello guys! 

Today I will talk about curation contents. We going to know different websites where we can get a lot of resources related with clil.

When we want to search tools or resources from internet, we should visit special websites related with education topic such as:


List.ly: https://list.ly/

For this time, I have used Pinterest because I had a profile and I´m used to it.

Pinterest is like an online pinboard where you can create as many boards for your pins as you want, which is great for organization. For example, if you like collecting pictures of zoo animals, you can create a board and label it “Animals.” On the other hand, if you also like collecting education tool or information.
Pinterest users interact with each other through liking, commenting, and repinning each other’s stuff. That’s what makes it such a hot social network.​

Here is my Clil resources board! 

I hope you enjoy it! 

Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment